♠ ♠ ♠
One of my favorite bloggers is Blair Eadie (BEE) from Atlantic-Pacific, who works as a Fashion Merchandiser in San Francisco. Luckily for her, she has a boyfriend who is a skilled photographer and takes breath-taking shots of her with the gorgeous San Francisco scenery in the background. Her trademarks include white-blonde hair, cat-eye sunglasses, bright lipstick, and bold metallic accessories. While her aesthetic remains true to 50’s elegance and glamour, she also incorporates modern touches in a manner that would make Jenna Lyons proud. Her ingenuity is truly inspired.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Top Five Rules for Accessorizing:
1. Accessories don’t always have to complete or compliment the outfit, they can often be the outfit.
2. Play with proportions- mix a statement necklace with multiple delicate necklaces or one large, chunky bangle with a handful of thin ones to create depth.
3. To build a collection that is well rounded, accumulate pieces, don’t simply buy out of need. Also remember that accessories can be more versatile than you think- your favorite brooch may become your favorite necklace or your staple necklace could become your new accent bracelet.
4. Invest in the classics. Even if you are an of-the-moment trend dresser, invest in a few key accessories that can be the base to many looks in your closet.
5. Remember these are my rules…so have fun and create your own fabulous set.
♠ ♠ ♠